- Peanut or ground nut is sixth most popular herb on the earth. It has 50 percent oil content and 30 percent protein content. It is taken as rich source of minerals, dietary fiber, and vitamins.
- All essential nutrients necessary to maintain body health are available inside peanuts so it should be consumed on regular basis.
- Peanut can be used as butter with bread or it can be mixed with maize to use along with drink.
- Gujarat shares major area for growing peanuts when compared to whole country.
- Peanuts or groundnuts contain minimum 13 different types of vitamins. It also helps in regulating brain functions plus maintaining strong bones too.
Packing- Jute bag & Vacuum bag or As per buyer requirement
Container Load Capacity
|Product Name||Bold Peanut||Java Peanut|
|Broken & Defective||1% Max||1% Max|
|Aflatoxin||5 PPB Max||5 PPB Max|
|Count||38/42, 40/45, 45/55, 55/60, 70/80, 80/90||40/45, 50/60, 55/65, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 90/100, 100/120, 140/160|