Origin Turmeric is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant belongs to zingiberaceae family, and its botanical name is curcuma longa L. It is believed that turmeric is originates from South or Southeast Asia. Turmeric Powder is a spice made from grinding the roots of the Curcuma longa plant, also called curcumin. It is a prime ingredient in curry powder and figures heavily in Asian cuisines. Because it imparts a vivid yellow color to the food it is cooked with, it is often used to color as well as flavor condiments, rice dishes and sauces. Turmeric’s active ingredient is curcumin. It is thought to be an anti-inflammatory, as well as an antioxidant. Antioxidants are substances that are thought to help prevent aging by inhibiting the breakdown of cells by oxidation.
- Turmeric is a mild aromatic stimulant used in the manufacture of curry powders.
- Raw turmeric juice is used to treat hyper acidity and indigestion.
- The juice of raw turmeric also acts as a blood purifier.
- Regular turmeric use is said to make the skin fair, soft and smooth.
- It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns
Packing- As per customer requirement
Container Load Capacity
20 Feet Container – 18 M.T.
40 Feet Container – 28 M.T.
|Product Name||Turmeric Finger|
|Curcumin||1.5 to 5% (As per customer request)|